Saturday, May 31, 2008


Yeah so today sucked (and not that conventional oh I stubbed my toe that sucked kinda way more like if one more jack hole looks at me wrong he is so drowning in his own blood kinda sucked) ugh the saddest part bout this as soon as this anger burns away ill be left feeling…Nothing. I spend many days numb and apathetic Burned out to all but the most intense of emotion. And this drains me even more…
I learned recently that I started crying in my sleep/ to me this is the most disturbing thing I could be told in my life. To me this means I can only feel when I aint awake…Scary. How does one live if one is perpetually pissed off or numb.
I can t do this much longer my lil bit o sanity that I covet is straining and stretching past its breaking point.
Least I got my meds and da wife and da bestest friend ever to ground me emotionally and to take the sharp pointy objects away from me when the urge to slice a bitch asses throat becomes way to inviting…And yes I see you bitch ass smirking believe you gots lucky!!@!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR hopefully soon I.ll be calm relaxed and chilled ..And not working at the Pit! Till then remember…
That’s when we ride on bitches
You fucking faggot snitches
Were packing nines (actually its knives) \
Well leave you dead in ditches…
-Hollywood undead!
And as always keep all hands and feet till the ride is over I have been you operator…Now get the hell out
Peace!

No comments: