Friday, June 6, 2008

Random update Poems Plugs and A finally you don t see coming..Exciting sounding right???

Well as you can see changed the bloggy around a bit..Looks kinda cool! Uh it might get changed again you all know me cant keep anything the same for more then a month. I like this one though wit da lil wolfy going HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWl! Like i do on here when i wanna stab a bitch ass manager or customer or some one who annoyed me that day. plus I like the color...

Okay posting new poemage..hope you likes. Its called Sins and Petty Crimes of a Man Left Behind by ...well duh...me.

Shadows flickering on stone walls
The mist over the moon mutes its light
The silken breathing of my love still echoes
As I walk the stone halls of a broken spirit
And a shattered mind.

Lost in the labyrinth one last time
The sound of boot heels on glass
Broken vase crunching under feet ready to leave one more time.
Egos bruised as the blood dries on knuckles that used to hold her

Screaming inside while smiling on the outside .
One more twisted barb in the mind as you feel the words leave her mouth
Wreathes of twisted poison vines twine through your soul
The once pure love of innocence forever blackened by the death of the light

One more gasp of life
The breath you take turns to moans
One more grasp on the tie that binds
The last chance to burn for something other then your own sins and petty crimes.


That was a new poemage to the growing lists of stuff i posted here.

And the fam is doing(plug plug plugging along) fine. Be sure to check out the wife's ever changing maze if you already don't. And also if you want to meet my friends read Kay's too. (this is the cheap plug section.)

And me i finally think my cold is over YAY!

Well dear readers feel free to leave any comments and remember to keep hands and toes in the ride till we come to a complete and flaming stop!

Your fav operater

Me.

No comments: