Monday, June 16, 2008

New poem and the week in a nutshell..

The Last of Dying Breed
Jason Prosser 08

The last of a dying breed.
The gentle side of my festering rage.
Cool breeze from the pits of hell.
How can you live in the furnace of madness I call this life.
You hold me when the demons cry out for my blood.
You wipe my tears in the night.
I only hold you in contempt
And drain the blood from your veins to feed my need for pain.
Shackled by fear and guided by hate
Driven to madness and self mutilation in front of your gate.
In the end
All I need is a friend.
But no one wants to be close to this moon sick beast.
But you I love the most Happen to fear the least.
The fallen and broken man you see
Is what I came to be now
The ashen eyes, the limp and shuffling strut
The look of a man much older
Then my age belies
Bent from the hatred and anger fueling
The seeking of solace from the days of my past.

Well thats the new poem as for the week..Eh take it or leave a few good moments that ll be treasured but many moments to drive a poor ride attendant nutso. hopefully i won t go mad and start running da LOUNGE wit a axe and start chopping...Not that i would or anything >.<

Got a partial transfer to a store where da crew don t like me and i aint fond of them. I supposed to training but Damn if it don t feel like punishment... But eh i aint gonna walk ...less if i got a new job lol!

Daps to the few the proud
The ppl who keep me sane
Big UPS!

your fav ride attendent who gonna continue to ROCK till the wheels fall off

Me

No comments: