Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh My Its A Swear Word In My Blog.

Ok I admit it... I swear... Alot. Some may say too much. I say fuck em lol! Its part of me..One I am not always happy with but I really don t know how to change it. I been doing it since I was in the fourth grade. Its been in grained from when I was a kid..I heard swearing alot..and well I don t notice half the time that I am swearing. So I might try to cut it down but I don t know where to begin.
Now I have been told I come off a lil angry on my blog here...And I guess She is right. I do rant and rave on here alot. I don t mean for this to be a bitchfest. But I guess It has become that...So pls next time you feel or see me actin a fool...Call me on it. Say hey dude You be acting like a idiot...I wanna to accessible to you guys not a B word wit a stick in its craw...
Todays Song of the Day is: Wolf Among Lilacs..Pls enjoy as it plays over your speakers and into your earballs...

No comments: