Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Poem, updates, and a lil controversy.

Tides Of forever

Find me in the dark
Before I cry myself to sleep
One more night to go…
I creep in the shadows of your heart.

Hidden there like a bitter shard of poison
Turning your soul black
The dark eyed seductress you play oh so well
But Ill play the game no longer
Dangle my self over the ledge

Come on to the deep blue sea
We’ll dance in the sea foam grey waves
And drown all our dreams in the endless embrace
Bitter hearts collide in the tides of forever.


Heyya Riders its Your favorite Conductor and Tour Guide from The Depths of The Darkness lol! So to let y'all know what is up with us here at the Prosser fam. Uh still jobless, but not homeless at least. Still getting paid and getting ready for the holidays. One of my favorite one is coming just round the corner...HALLOWEEN!!! What are all you readers going as. My boys are going as a Knight and a Ninja complete with swords...So watch out you better give us good candy or they will go Avatar on your butt lol!

So I wanna go on record as I am tired of hearing the word abomination as a way to describe homosexuals! They are not but anyone who uses that word is because it degrades and belittled by it.

And I am so glad to see that this election is almost over. Thank god though it looks like Obama is gonna win and well I aint happy bout that either. he is too young and too inexperienced...but that is just my opinion.

No comments: