Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another Day Another Poem ( Or happy Halloweenie)

Silent Voices ‘08


Silent voices over a telephone wire
Angelic voices heard in a heavenly choir
Lost boy singing dirges in his sleep
Lays is head down as he weeps

Soft touches of hand on chest
Muttered promises of mot to be like the rest
Bursts into flames
And settles down like so many childish games
Loves in a car moving way too fast
Who never knew that this would never last.

Snow falls on a cold stone
And rain caresses me when I am alone
The lost one
The fallen son
The baddest apple in the bunch.

Welcome riders again to a halloweenie bloggy post! It is I your lovely and talented Blogger Extrodinaire...uh me lol! Its Halloween ( well ok so itsactually November 1 but well you know lol) Hope yall got all da candy and poop you can eat! Cause I did.

No comments: