Saturday, November 15, 2008

A town called Hypocracy

Me and Tito have been discussing things and well I am gonna rant about a few of em here. I hope to get a few comments from the peanut gallery to make it worth it. This is one of my famous rants so remember if I hurt lil fweelers...AWWW WELL! =D
First I talked about this on myspace but I want to tackle it here as well. If you do something illegal to stop something illegal you have no right to be morally superior. Been watching whale wars and these idiots are committing crimes to stop whaling. Now I am for saving animals but to me if you are committing acts of piracy and chemical warfare on another country's vessel it kinda make you look like a idiot. The captain of the Sea Shepard's ship put two members of his crew on a ship and then flipped saying they were hostages.....No you put em in harms way and they committed a crime so they deserve their fate ...and you deserve to feel ashamed for putting your crew in dancer MR Paul Wilson..Now I see why Greenpeace booted you!
Secondly happy to see a new face in the Pres office...but how can you promise change then say your gonna bring Hillary Clinton into a position of power...Where is the change in having her ..I was just saying.
And finally ...uh I forgot. Grr Well I guess Ill have another post sooner or later dear Riders. If you feel strongly enough bout what i just said feel free to flame me I can take it!!!

No comments: