Sunday, November 23, 2008

These Made me Chuckle Hopefully You Do Too

So Mr P was watching the music videos and these two made me chuckle a lot. Now I know I am easily amused dear Riders but I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
So the first one is the new Fall Out Boy it made me chuckle cause well I would do most of these ebil things too lol!



This second one is a new death metal band...Now usually death metal is not chucklw worthy I know, but Well come on just look at the LOTR themed video and tell A Band of orcs is not funny...If it aint at least think of this somewhere in the world some world of warcraft geek as pants around his ankles stroking his very own "Tower of Isengard" in total Geek pleasure. (OOOH smeagle You are so good at taking care of my staff lol.........)



And one last chuckle worthy video that has me cracking up is done by the fine wrestlers at Chikare.....And well really it speaks for it self ...All I gotta say is...FINISH HIM...



So dear Riders I hope you enjoyed todays Videoathon up in the Ride and hopefully you chuckled at all these like I did.

No comments: