Sunday, November 30, 2008

Skitzophrenia and A Bottle of Pills..And Somehow I Get to Say Nerdfighter In My Blog

Heh heh I am feeling melodramatic today can t you tell lol! Welcome kiddoes for another Happy Happy Joy Joy ride on Da Ride I am and will always be the Man with a Plan...the Master(bator) of Justice..The Cream of the Crop Circles You host and Fav Ride Attendent: Mister MotherFucking P lol...and yes I had to had the MF ing its just that kinda day!

The Lines You Needed to Hear
Jason Prosser



Past lives
Dead skin
Layers of falsehoods spoken in vain…

Rotten teeth
Marlboros smoked
Another night in pain…

Pepsi drank
Scars revealed
Another lie to hide away…

Regrets had
Innocence taken
Smell the scent of decay…

Short stories
Longer Deaths
The folly of the written word…

Liquid hate
Lovely silence
The bright red swath of judgment’s sword…

Take everything
Keep nothing
I want it no more

Burn the past
Despise the future
Holding you to a word cause you swore…

Yup new poetry for your eyeballs kiddies. I keep shooting for happy and get twisted...Shrugs gots to love me..

Got some new tech today a External harddrive to help feed the beast cause the comp was filling up way too much...It took almost two days to back up everything but I still got like over 89 % free!

Well I gots no feed back on the last batch of vids but I am putting another one up cause it always puts a smile on my face and well..I am short on smiles lately..

This weeks is a lil thing called Brotherhood 2.0 if you are a NerdFighter you gets if not..well its still kinda funny enjoy..

2 comments:

Mrs. P. said...

ROTFLMAO @ cream of the crop circles!!!!!!

You dork.

Mr P said...

LOl...yes maam