Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Lovers Part 1: The Betrayal
Jason Prosser
In the dark.
They stood…
Who were they to be at this moment together
Who were they to be tempting Fate
And his Blood filled gaze.
She breathed deep
And her Lover held her close
Burning touch against Stone cold flesh.
Warm hands and broken souls coming together
To build upon a memory fraught with torn dreams
And Fates cruel hand.
In the gathering Darkness of Yesterdays
The past of Fallen Angels and Laughing Wolves
Betray them again
To the twisted thoughts of Fate
Cruel barbed taunts of ages past
The Last arrow still yet to come against their Love.
Before the fall of the headsman’s axe.
Back to back
They swung with all their might
Braving demons and the Dark
Till their Cries turned to whimpers
And their Blood pooled beneath them.
Fighting the tides sent against them
The Lovers fell apart
And Fate won again.
The cruelest win of all…

Part on and now part Two...

The Lovers Part two: Blasphemy and the Darkness of Depression’s Cell
Jason Prosser
The chains of hatred bind my wrists to a cold alter of stone
The mask of self deception blind my eyes to the truth
Razors of rage score my skin
And blood gathers in pools
Next to me lays my love
Locked and held similar to mine
Stripped of dignity and her robe
Together we cling to Love in our struggle against Fate
In Depression’s jailhouse
The walls are thick and stone
Iron bars blot out the sun
And the headsman waits with his axe..
To get free of this place
Is my greatest wish
To break my bonds and walk amongst the flowers
To stroll hand and hand amongst the clouds
Instead of withering away in this hall of Torment.
To my surprise my loves voice cracks the silence in half
And Loves song fills the air
Seeming in seconds I am asleep
Floating through clouds and sea scented mists
My Loves voice guiding me to a place that only we know
The center of Our world
Where I dwell to this day!!

And sorry but part three is still in the ethos at the moment ill post it on da Ride as soon as it is written.

No comments: