Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yay The hell Weeks Are Over!!!

Well i did it almost a full two weeks of work and all that comes wit it( screaming customers scheming coworkers, and exhaustion to beat the band). Now tom is a day off and time well spent wit da fam and a few friends on line loL! Its been a mother f'n hard a$$ week because of this bone weary tiredness but i made it with lil fuss and almost NO cut throats and not a single stabbing...One or two shots of patron on the other hand =) No comment lol!

Now the tito and me been a lil rough round the edges but wit tom being a day off that should smooth itself out in No time and i can coast the rest of the week...but enough of my yammering Why we all come here ...

ITS POETRY TIME !!! Ok so maybe we don't all come for this but i wanna anyway lol!

This one was written with me and Tito in mind..She understands the symbolism and y'all can draw the conclusion...Enjoy


The Ballad of the Ice Queen and the Laughing Wolf.
Jason Prosser

Once a millennium the winter Wolf crawls cross the plains
To pray at the temple of a fallen Queen.
His songs of love ring out washing away the stains
Of an age of strife and war.
Angels weep at his plaintive cries of heartache
At the passing of his Love.
His howls of mourning continue at daybreak
Till his throat is sore and raw.
Then as he slinks into Night’s embrace
A single bird lands on his shoulder,
And kisses the tears from his face
And wipes away his fear
With the gentle touch of his wing
“Why dear Wolf”
“Do you sing “
Asked the bird.
“I sing for my Loss I sing for my Love
I sing so My queen can hear
That she still fits like a glove”
Answered the proud Wolf.
“Dearest King
You are never far from my thoughts
I am the one who gave you’re your song to sing..”

hope ya liked and remember Folks all hands and footsies in da ride till it comes to a complete stop/1

No comments: