Thursday, March 27, 2008

Morality and the teaching of it and ...How the fuck am i suppossed to do it!

Listening to Empty Walls by Serj Tankian got me thinking just what kind of moral compass I wanted to hand to my children. This caused much growling because I honestly did not know. I mean obviously i don t want to raise lil mansons (either Marilyn or Charles) but how do i want to shape their lil views on war, preservation of the planet, community service, church attendance, and yes god I hate thinking bout it but sex. I mean these are all things i don t even really have a answer for, but i am supposed to pass this down to the future of the planet!?!?!?!?! specially I am hardly the model of a perfect person...by far! So let it be said I am totally scared to screw this one up. If any one wants to help a brother out might be appreciated.

Peace out

No comments: