Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am so not stewing..

Ok so Tito says I been stewing in my own juices today. I say i havent just because i been listening to hair ballads and angry music smoking like a fiend and working on my third pepsi means nthing..right....right.....GAWD she is so right..UGH I hate being stuck in my head. But lately i don t know how to get out. There is so much SHIT in the way. I mean this worry bout the missing money, my job woes in general, finicial troubles, guestions bout my sanity, and the usual bric a brac won t let go of me. Maybe a bottle of patron will help lol....Okay so I might not be kiddding bout that...

GRRRRRR GRRRRR GRRRRRR GRRRRR GRRRRR GRRRR GRRRR GRRRR >.<

Oh well could be worse i think....I mean i still gots smokes and Da Beast lol.

1 comment:

Mrs. P. said...

I knew you were stewing. ;P
Love ya babe, but sometimes we both crawl up into that space of our brains and just stay there awhile. I've been good for that lately too.