Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blather ramble seeth and trouble...

Morning dear Riders its now 11 here at the WildRide and we are open for business. Its been a rough few days for your fav Ride attendent and part time bath room sanitizer. I been kinda blah and ugh inside my head but as usual i have had to keep it neatly tucked away for "the Greater Good" around me. So its the usual fake smiles that make me think my cheeks are gonna break off and the daps and the Sup bro How you been..when all you wanna do is collapse their chest with a sledgehammer... Smiles sweetly and innocently as i finger the sledghammer at my side =)

So i aint gots a real topic to chat about today just but wanted to let y all know i ll be at the other store on monday(mutters even though i don t wanna go back but it aint like i gots a choice or a chance to really say no or like they would listen if i said it anyway...) So monday i go back to the scene of my biggest crime ( you know cause i stole like 400 dollars according to rumors now) I ll be back at the ol store again.

Oh to all you Youngins and school types Have a good first day at school! My cubs are back in school finally..YAY YAY! Look out Ivy Drive the Prosser Boys are roaming the halls...

Well you took the usual lil ride through the Ride and in honor of my reckless criminal activity i leave this for ya perusal

cat
more animals

And the song of the day ...Alian Ant farms :

No comments: