Sunday, April 27, 2008

the comedy of Hate,,Join Me!!

Welcome folks to another day in Paradise…OK so not bloody likely LOL! But another day in the exciting life of me ..A BK executive… Today I would love to share with you a lovely set of song lyrics that describes my feelings…
We’ll start off with everyone’s fav ..Mr Jigga himself Jay Z.. Bk all day man up huh Nigga I don’t give a fuck!!! Yep yep two days at work all ready twenty hours and uh Gots four more days this week..So that sums it up nice
Next is a lil band out of Detroit called Twiztid…I'm beside myself and I don't understand I need some time to breathe and Wake up from my master plan I don't fit in but I'm sure in no time I'll be on your shit list then you'll..Welcome Home cause seems like I been every ones shit list from management to friends to Family So I guess I am used to it!
Now a lil slower song and so much more emo then I am used to loL! I been feeling a lil out of sorts and like I am reaching for a life that isn t mine to have and this somes it up all s well..When I was born, they looked at me and said what a good boy, what a smart boy, what a strong boy.And when you were born, they looked at you and said,what a good girl, what a smart girl, what a pretty girl.We've got these chains that hang around our necks,people want to strangle us with them before we take our first breath.Afraid of change, afraid of staying the same,when temptation calls, we just look away. Yeah I am so emo = p
And finally this says it all when it comes to work lately from a bad called five finger death punch …It's not that complicated and you ain't gotta believe They'll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed I've never been complacent, I can't afford to be know you think you're special but you ain't nothin'[Pre-Chorus:]Can you read between the lines?Or are you stuck in black and white?Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate It's time you met the monster that you have helped create Boo![Chorus:]You've pushed me one too many times I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it You've pushed me one too many times I'm sick of all of the shit..Ooh sorry that one ran a lil longer then I wanted I was loading the shotgun and sharpening my knives LOL!
So if ya cant tell I am cranky and ugh and blah but nice enough to leave a bloggy blurb!

Oh btw if ya don t get the title its from Bill Hicks Worlds bestest comedian ever....So in his immortal words..Goodbye you Lizard Scum!!!

No comments: