Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ugh... Uh.. Stepped Out Of the Swamp...

Hey kiddies and frequent riders! Well uh still not much going on either in my life or in my brain. Tito got sick which kinda throws of thing in a tizzy, but we muscle through as usual lol. Still two days left off and i am feeling like dancing..Looks round seeing no one then proceeds to shake ass...Okay now that that's over with i can chill and relax.

The worst thing going on right now is its a new moon and well....I don t play well with the moon and i am a bit restless lately. Which helps neither work or home and makes me one cranky fuck. But i think i will walk it away tonight...or keep shaking my butt its making me laugh ..LOL!

Well another glimpse in my life a lil Bit at a time...Peace out and watch out for the FALL!

No comments: