Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ok Who In The World Isn t Trying To drive Me To Drink!!!!!

Ok between work and life and ppl I deal with on a daily basis which one of you m f'ers isn t driving my to pick up the patron !!!!!!!! Ugh work stunk on ice ! I mean really ppl it aint very nice to make a man simultanously wanna cry, smoke a carton of cigs and drink to the world turns all shimmery and wavey!

As a manager I have to take care of every ones ish...but no one wants to deal with mine but a few of my dearest friends(take a bow you know who you are!) And as these days drag on I can t put up with too much more BS from simple minds and ppl who need to be babysat!!!!

I wanna call it quits almost everyday i walk into that store and that hurts cause once a long time ago I loved My job. But its so stressful now...
i am reaching the breaking point...

Well sorry for bitching and all..ill end with this a lyric for the day..When I want my own way You know the lies I tell When you've gone through hell And I say I can't stay You know how hard it can be To keep believing in me When everything and everyone Becomes my enemy...Pls my nearest and dearest Friends and Pls pt up with me till this passes and i am onto greener pastures.
You fav ride attendant..ME