Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to the scene of da crime...Where I am the victim.

Welcome Boys and Girls its another installment of self flagellation that is called Da Ride! I am your ever faithful writer and conductor down the highways and byways of Psychosis that is my lil adhd addled brain lol!
Its been a fun week really. I mean who wouldn t enjoy my week in hell. I mean its not like EVERYTHING went wrong and I feel like a TOTAL ASSHOLE or anything…Oh wait that is my week never mind.
I been at the old store this week and well…Lets just say that is prety much the same ol same ol wit out all the laughs I used to have or more of the headaches that caused my hands to twitch and my blood pressure soar…
OOOh I aint done a song of da week or kitteh well time to fix that right now..
Dude this kitteh is so me…..cat
more cat pictures

And today’s song in honor of feeling like a total dillweed os One little slip by Canadian popsters barenaked Ladies…


Lyrics Barenaked Ladies - One Little Slip lyrics

No comments: