Thursday, July 17, 2008

The kitties of summer and weekly bsing

cat
more cat pictures

That kitties is your Kitteh Of Da Week!!

Song of da week…Shawty get loose!

Now I know all you readers of this blog just dropped a brick in your shorts but this song makes me smile and wiggle my tail which I know Tito likes! So there its song and kitteh of da week,

Well now on to less important things( dude I typed thongs at first that’s funny.!) still working and its going pretty decent. but I got a ish wit one person. I don t know how to be cool round her and she HATES me I am sure. Hopefully that resolves itself.
Well gots to go get my hair buzzed folks hopefully next time you see me ill be a blond lol..

1 comment:

Mrs. P. said...

You've been tagged!
Rules and whatnot are on my blog.
And be careful who you tag back, or you might be sleeping on the couch.
:P