Thursday, July 10, 2008

Questions
Jason Prosser 08

Can dirty water cleanse the flesh….
Can tainted blood be lead to salvation.
How useful is a tool that cracks under pressure .

I ask these questions in whispered tones
I can t see why you want me
Darkness seeps into my soul at every turn.
And I turn away almost all the time .
I can t take that look in your eyes.
I been a disappointment
A failure
A Broken tool the day you brought me out the forge.

Can impurities be stripped by fire…
Can a lost lamb be welcomed home?
Why do you want this fallen soul so much.

I really mean what I say good sir.
Why am I so important
I am not your only child.
There are others more patient
More humble
More what you want me to be
With less willful stubbornness
And less blood on their hands.

Can I ever see your face My lord…
Will you ever walk away from your fallen son.
How can I ever find a way to pray for sins ill never forgive myself for?



Yay a new poem …has any one else noticed that my poems lately are less Grrr Stab GRR stab…And are a bit more melancholy….Weird…

Okay Besides the poem thing I have started to notice my posts have been a lot bout searching. Looking for something in my past or future. I feel some days my life is at a crossroads and that every day I am just delaying some change. Everyone who knows me that my age is a sore point with me but lately…Its more like a countdown to something I am gonna hate. Now I know Mrs., P can t wait to be thirty(weirdo) Me …Not so much. It scares me cause by thirty shouldn’t t you be like settled in a career with like your shit all Straight and like own a house and stuff…. I will be lucky if by thirty I can afford a cardboard box and spell my name right(prolly won t even have all my hair lol!) as for the shit straight but…UMMM Yeah that will happen really….(not bloody likely) So you can see why I am a lil scared bout that right!!!!! Hopefully ill figure all this shit out wit a lil help from my friends and ever faithful Riders…

Till the apocalypse comes and the earth goes kablooey I am your favorite Ride attendant
Me.

No comments: