Monday, July 7, 2008

New weekly features and More on the theory of masks...

Well folks I am back with a brand new edition of flog your molly…heh heh. I mean Da Ride lol! As always I am your host and da biggest boss that ya seen thus far…Mr F’N P ! Welcome to all that want to read bout the psycho that is me…Or is it I aint sure anymore lol!

Now my last post on here was pretty deep and also one that is near and dear to my blackened lil heart. The theory of the mask…have you u figured out if you wear one…or multiples lol. I have come to one conclusion bout my problem of slipping behind em way too easy. Its because I been doing it since I was kid. Growing up the way I did it was easier to hide behind a bland exterior then letting people close to you inside. They might hurt you, turn on you …or walk away and your left holding your bean bag crying and sniffling again and again. Slowly but surely you just wear one all da time…then it evolves into something else but all the time it is not you just a mask….And all this happy go lucky skitz shit goes hand and hand with my depression and my abandonment issues…So go me you done hit the fucked up trifecta lol! That was the big epiphany for the week. If I get anymore ill let you all know.

Okay I am putting in a new feature to the ride. Every week is gonna be a song of the week…One that is really a fragment of My soundtrack to this crazy life…And this weeks Song is a lovely lil

Christian ditty by Mercyme…Coming up to breathe…

I'm in way too deep again
I've forgotten how to swim
I can't tell which way is up or down
Save me before I drown down here
I just need some airI'm coming up to breathe

Oh, I'm coming up to breathe
I've held my breath for all my life
But I am breaking free tonight
And I'm coming up to breathe

I just need to break these chains
I just need to leave this place
Before now this was all I knew
But with just one glimpse of You
I seeYou're the air I need

And another feature is LOLCAT of da week…something funny to make me chuckle…
Enter da KITTEH:

cat
more cat pictures

So remember to enjoy your days and neuter your pets…

No comments: