Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don t Be Silent..

Welcome to another whiz bang episode of Da Ride Wit Your host and Fun loving Psychopath and sharp and pointy collector...ME!!!! You can call me Your Royal Fuckhead Mr P.

Ok I am so tired of hearing this crap about the election. I wanna be on the record for saying this...Both parties suck and A choice for the lesser of two evils is still a choice for EVIL!!!! Neither candidate is gonna change the real issues that are facing this country. Obama can t just take all the troops out of Iraq ppl. It'll just collapse like a flan in da cupboard. Not good in that area of the world. McCain won t fix the economy or the job situation. Biden won t feed the poor and hungry in the country. Palin might try to make abortion illegal across the board but is that a good thing really?!?! Will either one accept the pickens energy plan and get us off the tit of foreign oil.(while saving a shit load of money at the time) McCain is stuck in the same mold as Mr Bush( aka Mr Pussy) and will run the same style of office that got us hated by most of the world and screwed the little man. Obama is too green. We have seen what happens when a Pres. learns on the job ... So i say vote for who you want but i am gonna vote for nobody unless possibly Colin Powell runs !

Ok I am off my soapbox now lol!

1 comment:

Mrs. P. said...

Well we had our lil convo last night about this, but I still stand, your forever CHristian anarchist.
LOL. Love ya babe. BTW< glad ya finally got a sitemeter. Now change it to the same one I got so I can see your numbers changing.