Thursday, September 18, 2008

Roses really smell like Poo Poo...

Welcome to another exciting day on the ride. If this is your first time here I am not sorry If I hurt little feelers but Oh Hai I don t care lol!

Quick update on life..I am living. I got job apps and the fam is still alive. =.) My smilie got a lip piercing.

You the worse thing that's been going on lately...I feel so old lol! My back is out my knees hurt and some days it seems like today's world some how passed me by..And I consider myself relevent to today's youth loL! But some days I look at Tito and go What the Fuck!!!! When da hell did that become cool...hell even cool ain t cool now! And i feel so lost that i don t always feel centered. GRRRR some days I just feel so Old...

Well still yob hunting. If you know where to find those wasscly tings I could use all the help my readers could provide me with. I picked up some apps from various local vendor types(cross your fingers maybe gamestop will want me making me very happy...). Ill be dropping those off tomorrow. Will be picking more up. Let ya know how it goes.

cat
more animals

Song of the daY!!

No comments: