Sunday, September 21, 2008

New poemage...

The Vigil
By Jason Prosser


Hidden agendas...
Blindsided...
Just didn’t t see the hidden Indians in the painting fast enough…
So now I stand before one lost soul...
Hanging from a tall oak tree... oh shit don t cry for or pity me...
I made this choice to stand my vigil for the one I love
The one I lost.

Dragging razors cross my skin…
The hidden torment of the blackest sin…
Just didn’t t fell the pain anymore…
So now I stand before One lost soul…
Dangling from the razor’s edge…
I need this pain you see so please don’t cry out to me…
I made this choice oh so long ago…
For her to continue to live.

Now I sit..
And I wait to die…
Just didn’t t think it would take so long…
Now I hang from this wise old oak tree…
So please good people don t pity me…
I made this choice for the one I lost oh so long ago.

ok so its a new week and i just wanna say hopefully I will find a job soon...Hugs to my homies fuck yous to the ppl who doubt me And Keep riding da ride till the wheels fall off!!!!

No comments: