Monday, September 29, 2008

They are famous Cause They Like to Fuck!!!!!!!









Ever wonder what Paris Hilton and The Duggar family have in common..Read the title. That's right the Tabloid Trashpot and the Incredible Growing Family are famous cause they both like to fuck...I mean How many other families are getting their own tv show cause they can have kids....Or how blond haired chicks got record deals cause they really know how to blow..( Ok So that second could be used but a lot of female singers but not all of them have a video available at your nearest Adult video Emporium.) For some reason this is so not cool..I mean since when do you get famous for laying on your back and taking dick...God I know i am old when I can say this..I wanna go back to the days when you didn t get laid until after you were famous..

Now I know Paris is basically a slut...I aint fighting that and The Duggar wife is a perfect christian wifey, but that doesn t mean they should always be on tv. God I am tired of seeing them both and really did I need a new Duggar series..Whats next a trip up her twat while they pulling the mewing lil brat out....Ok lil harsh there I guess but really I feel that a delivery should only be a family thing not splashed over the screen of every tv in the US of A. Its bad enough when idiot fathers got to tape every c section and drop of sweat but really a reality tv series bout her 18th kid.....Hot dog down an alley is all I am saying ...

As a christian it is not my place to judge her or her whacked out ass family...But I am tired of all their wacky ideas bout what a family is...

And well paris is lil more then trash all fancied...

But enough ranting for today. I am your fav ride attendant and ranter extrordinaire....Me

2 comments:

Mrs. P. said...

~chokin' on mah pizza~

ROFL! When I was discussing this stuff with you last night, I really didn't think your post would turn out quite so funny.
I promise to try to lay off all the baby shows and Duggar-rama...a bit. ;P

Mr P said...

I know Its not even all of em..Just the ones wit the skullduggarys lol! I still wanna see my big redneck wedding. Just to see an idiot get famous for marrying his sister lol! (Another one for the wooha hanging I think!)