Saturday, September 13, 2008

Why can t Pizza and smokes be delivered and for free...

I am a man of means by no means...KING OF THE ROAD

LOl what a intro right. Welcome on to da ride dearest rider. thanks for hopping on this long black train lol! hope you don t mind the smell of sulphor and brimstone! LOL

Well if i ain t said it here or anywhere I am no jobless...Go me go me Go me. if it seems like a i don t care bout what happened...i don t anymore i still gotta life to live.. It happened it sucks but i must move forward or all i did or do is in vain. SO Dickapotumus and Debbiesnatchasaurus Sex can blow me cause i got to feed da cubs !

That being said I hope you riders have been good and well behaved in my absence. Its been awhile since I sputtered and rambled to you guys. Been stuck in my head And haven t been too nice lately. but i am back so lol....

Well its little ride but i goota go for now...Peace out lil homies!

No comments: