Friday, September 26, 2008

New poem New features and a Added Bonus for Song of the Day.

Ok so there are some new features on the ride...you could say I done pimped my ride lol! First I can now see the traffic my ride encounters by My new Sitemeter Gauge. It ll let me know who is reading bout me and from where..Should be fun. Also i added a playlist player. Any Song of the days will be added to said player so you all can enjoy the soundtrack of my life in stereo...

The newest addition to my poems is done...

The Light of Man
Jason Prosser

I saw a man in the woods.
He was tall thin and full of hatred.
He beat the trees
And burned the leaves.
He kicked the stones
And lost sight of the beauty he stood in.

He hid is eyes .
He hid is heart .
He hid is humanity from the light of the world.

I saw a man on the streets of my town.
He was lost and full of rage.
He growled at the kids that played at his feet,
And scowled at the beggar on the corner.
He screamed at shadows
And lost sight of the empathy within.

He hid is eyes
He hid his heart.
Is light is lost among the darkness of this world

Pretty decent I think but let me know what you think.

No comments: